Tuesday, July 9, 2013

At last... my updated website!

Yesterday I launched an updated version of my website. In addition to showcasing all the work I completed in the past 15 months, it was my intention to simplify my site and make it a little more fun.

Have a look and tell me what you think! SarahClarehart.com

I'm pretty new to blogging (can you tell?) but it is my intention to share some of the great tools I find around the internet that have helped me in developing my skills.. as a designer, website creator, photographer. I just love the wealth of information that is available to all of us through this kind of sharing.

That being said, here's a fun post that I recieved today from fellow blogger Iggy Ko. His website is chock full of interesting stuff!

20 Really Helpful Infographics and Cheats for Designers

Cheers!
Sarah